Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: USB Usage Policy

From: "McKee, Graydon" <Graydon.McKee () unisys com>
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2004 19:16:52 -0500

All I've seen is policy that directs that these devices are not allowed but as
with all policy it comes down to enforcement.  I'd be interested in hearing of
technical ways that are being used to deter them.

Graydon McKee - GSEC
Senior Security Architect, Federal Information Security Practice
Unisys  US Federal Government Group
Office: 703-439-5991   Fax: 703-439-3216
Mobile: 240-472-7148

I have recently changed my digital signature, please update your settings if you
have saved my previous one. Thank You.