Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Web logging

From: Temple Tiger <templetiger () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 14:53:54 +0530

Another Product i've come across in my company is WebSense which
enables you to have an idea on the categories of websites your
employees visit. WebSense can be configured to block sites which fall
under its "loosely" defined categories like
entertainment,hacking,music,peer-to-peer sharing sites etc.

It also has this functionality of allowing access to certain
categories of sites for time quotas per user.

I'm an employee and a sports fan and i know how much a pain it is :(.

Cheers