Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Simple but effective Disk Wipe Software

From: jnerius () gmail com
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 09:40:35 -0800

Keith,

I know you mentioned that you'll be trying the some other solutions
but in case you're interested in giving the Ultimate Boot CD a whirl,
I've included a link to it later in this email.

As you have evidently found, this CD is quite often difficult to find
download locations for though for what reason this is so difficult I'm
not sure.

Currently you should be able to download the version 3 cd here:
http://mrtg.planetmirror.com/pub/ubcd/3.0/ubcd30-basic.iso

Regards,
Josh

On Tue, 9 Nov 2004 21:54:49 -0000, Keith Bucknall