Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Secure Remote access?

From: Micheal Espinola Jr <michealespinola () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 04:18:47 -0500

I would say the point is that Win98 is an inherently insecure OS, that
amongst other things is over (6) years old, and was created during a
time when MS behaved ignorantly for many security considerations for
the home user.

I would highly recommend an upgrade to XP prior to remote access considerations.

On Mon, 8 Nov 2004 08:05:48 -0500, Chad Thomsen