Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: process identification

From: Amin Tora <atora () EPLUS com>
Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 21:36:51 -0400

MicroSoft also provides the following tools for free (process <-> port
identification)

PortQry
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=89811747-C74B-4638-
A2D5-AC828BDC6983&displaylang=en

Tlist
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=c055060b-9553-4593-
b937-c84881bca6a5&displaylang=en

Amin Tora, CISSP, CHSP
Security Consultant
ePlus Technology Inc.
13595 Dulles Technology Drive
Herndon, VA 20171
office: 703-793-1330
cell: 703-675-0738
web: http://www.eplustechnology.com
email: atora-at-eplus.com

**NOTICE**
THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS ELECTRONIC TRANSMISSION AND ANY
ATTACHMENTS HERETO IS CONSIDERED PROPRIETARY AND CONFIDENTIAL. DISTRIBUTION
OF THIS MATERIAL TO ANYONE OTHER THAN THE ADDRESSED IS PROHIBITED. ANY
DISCLOSURE, COPYING, DISTRIBUTION OR USE OF THE CONTENTS OF THIS
TRANSMISSION OR ANY ATTACHMENTS HERETO FOR ANY REASON OTHER THAN THEIR
INTENDED PURPOSE IS PROHIBITED. IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS TRANSMISSION IN
ERROR, PLEASE CONTACT THE SENDER.