Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Administrator's Journal

From: "Kurt" <kurtbuff () spro net>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 10:39:23 -0700

That's certainly doable.

I'm in the process of designing (in my head, nothing concrete yet) a
web-based system. It would list each device that the sysadmin is
responsible for, and a number of categories for kinds of maintenance,
with free-form entry fields and would log all of this to a SQL database
for reporting. This would be my ideal, actually.

Kurt