Security Basics mailing list archives

IP block

From: "Ronald Balk" <Ronald.Balk () borland com>
Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 20:55:56 +0100

All,

I need to setup a temporarily training room in my office.

The training-pc's are directly connected to the internal network and
need to use the "internal" gateway address to access the internet.

The training pc's should only access the gateway's IP address all other
addresses should be blocked. I also need to block other subnet's.

We run a Windows based network (AD).

I am looking for a cheap software/hardware solution

Any suggestions ?

Thanks,
Ronald Balk

Free 30-day trial: firewall with virus/spam protection, URL filtering, VPN,
wireless security

Protect your network against hackers, viruses, spam and other risks with Astaro
Security Linux, the comprehensive security solution that combines six
applications in one software solution for ease of use and lower total cost of
ownership.

Download your free trial at
http://www.securityfocus.com/sponsor/Astaro_security-basics_040301