Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: securing password list

From: Michael Gale <michael () bluesuperman com>
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2004 11:59:08 -0700

Hello,

        We do not keep certain passwords on the network or any PC. We do keep a
small list on the network for internal users, because theses are
passwords that everyone needs access to for systems that are available
only internal.

All root passwords or any other passwords that need to be secured are
not stored on any PC's.

Michael.

On Fri, 19 Mar 2004 12:02:09 -0600