Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: RE: Need help on monitoring what application utilizes alg.exe

From: "" <ian () kingcon com>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 11:51:38 -0500

Hi I am looking for a secure ftp sever... I was looking at serv-u and voyager, but I have heard bad things about
them...  And I shy away from using windows, and linux is out... so I need to have something.  Does any one have any
ideas on secure ftp servers (gotta have encrypted passwords, one of the reasons I like serv-u)?  I will have multiple
clients and want to be able to log their activities.

Thanks in advance,
Ian
The Kingdom Connection
Go to www.missingkids.com

Any content in this message not directly relating to the business of Merrill Information Systems Inc. (the providing of
Computer based Services to the general community) is not, and the author does not claim that they are, the words,
opinions, and/or policies of the company and officers of Merrill Information Systems Inc., any forum they are placed
in, or any entity other then the author himself that they may appear to represent.  That being said, the author
probably thinks they should be the opinion of those bodies, unless he is playing the devil's advocate.

Send complaints or compliments to the author at:

3ian@3ki3ngc3on.3com

Take out all numbers in the address.

Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. Mention this ad and get $545 off
any course! All of our class sizes are guaranteed to be 10 students or less
to facilitate one-on-one interaction with one of our expert instructors.
Attend a course taught by an expert instructor with years of in-the-field
pen testing experience in our state of the art hacking lab. Master the skills
of an Ethical Hacker to better assess the security of your organization.
Visit us at:
http://www.infosecinstitute.com/courses/ethical_hacking_training.html