Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: New Trojan?

From: "Rivera Alonso, David" <drivera () iberdrola es>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 13:56:10 +0200

Dear friend,

I had a problem last week with a kind of trojan that was not
removed/detected by Spybot S&D, AdAware nor PestPatrol. It is very specific,
and had to be removed with CWShredder (http://www.spywareinfo.com/~merijn/).
Why don't you try this little tool?

GOOD LUCK,

DAVID

By the way: after this happening, I decided to move to Mozilla family SW,