Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Personal firewall for lambda users

From: "Thorsten Mandau" <tmandau () web de>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 17:10:30 +0200

Hi Alexandre,

I am currently in the process of testing ZoneLabs "Integrity"-firewall. It is M$-based and has a centralized management
(you create a policy which users can download onto their clients).

There are two sets of policies:
- enterprise policy (a user cannot create, modify or remove any rules) -> "integrity agent"
- personal policy (for advanced users who create their own rules) -> "integrity flex"

Here's the link: www.zonelabs.com

Maybe this software is something you might be interested in...

HTH :)

regards, Thorsten

Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. Mention this ad and get $545 off
any course! All of our class sizes are guaranteed to be 10 students or less
to facilitate one-on-one interaction with one of our expert instructors.
Attend a course taught by an expert instructor with years of in-the-field
pen testing experience in our state of the art hacking lab. Master the skills
of an Ethical Hacker to better assess the security of your organization.
Visit us at:
http://www.infosecinstitute.com/courses/ethical_hacking_training.html