Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Blocking NetBios

From: "Bob Walton" <bob () itsecsystems com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 10:18:25 -0400

Somehow or other this ended up on my desk and I believe my company may have
a security system that will cure all your ills by simply standing at the
edge of your network and running all communications thru it. Not only does
it set up a five layer firewall (I hate that word) but it also protects on
the LAN side by putting a wall between each box with in the network if you
will take the time to look at www.itsecsystems.com  I believe you will find
it exciting then look at www.itsecsystems.com/demo/welcome.html this is the
ultimate IT Professionals tool kit. Hope to hear from you.
Bob Walton
1-877-326-5990
bob () itsecsystems com