Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: antivirus for linux

From: Hans Müller <ndof () gmx li>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 10:09:13 +0200

I use f-prot for linux. While it works and it is for free for private use.

Am Montag, 19. Juli 2004 19:17 schrieb Gethin Jones:
Hi,

I have always found that BitDefender worked very well, and the Linux
version is free :-)

Gethin Jones
IT Consultant

Tel:    01869 354 098
Cell:   07796 444 141
MSN: gethinj () hotmail com
PGP:  D651 655B 3BD5 F74B D49B  75CD 15CC 01A7 A3CD FC7E