Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Token Authentication for Terminal Services

From: "Ivan Coric" <ivan.coric () workcoverqld com au>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 15:48:18 +1000

Hey,
check out http://www.unixpac.com.au/ they offer vasco products which I am told are very competively priced - not sure
about TS though
http://www.vasco.com/

cheers
Ivan

Ivan Coric, CISSP
IT Technical Security Officer
Information Technology
WorkCover Queensland
Ph: (07) 30066414 Fax: (07) 30066424
Email: ivan.coric () workcoverqld com au

"erisk" <erisk () iinet net au> 01/28/04 01:52pm >>>
Hi all,

I was wondering what solutions there is for incoproating some form of token
authentication with RDP / Terminal Services.. Cheaper the better.

Ive heard of some crafty ones that support SMS and cheap ass USB cards, but
does anyone know of anything else?

Regards,

Ethical Hacking at InfoSec Institute. Mention this ad and get $720 off any course! All of our class sizes are
guaranteed to be 10 students or less. We provide Ethical Hacking, Advanced Ethical Hacking, Intrusion Prevention,
and many other technical hands on courses.
Visit us at http://www.infosecinstitute.com/securityfocus to get $720 off any course!

Messages included in this e-mail and any of its attachments are those
of the author unless specifically stated to represent WorkCover Queensland. The contents of this message are to be used
for the intended purpose only and are to be kept confidential at all times.
This message may contain privileged information directed only to the intended addressee/s. Accidental receipt of this
information should be deleted promptly and the sender notified.
This e-mail has been scanned by Sophos for known viruses.
However, no warranty nor liability is implied in this respect.