Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Security conference

From: "Michael LaSalvia" <mike () genxweb net>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 19:07:49 -0500

Ethical Hacking at InfoSec Institute. Mention this ad and get $720 off any
course! All of our class sizes are guaranteed to be 10 students or less.
We provide Ethical Hacking, Advanced Ethical Hacking, Intrusion Prevention,
and many other technical hands on courses.
Visit us at http://www.infosecinstitute.com/securityfocus to get $720 off
any course!