Security Basics mailing list archives

Terminal Services Hardening >> was >> Re: Windows Remote Desktop

From: jamesworld () intelligencia com
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 08:18:43 -0600

Go into TS properties and set Security ACL's on the TS config.

Create a  deny and an allow group and audit on them.

Check your logs regularly :-)

If you want some authentication.....tunnel your TS session through a SSH tunnel.

There are free and low cost offerings for windows, search the net. That will give you an additional level of auth + you get encryption.

-James