Security Basics mailing list archives

EnumGroupUsers VBScript fails due to compilation error

From: Joey Peloquin <jpelo1 () jcpenney com>
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2004 07:48:10 -0600

Greetings,

A script I recently posted to enumerate the users in local Administrator
groups remotely can fail with a 'compilation error'.  I had conveyed
privately with the poster it was primarily for that Outlook may have fubar'd
the formatting, causing the script not to run.

I've attached a txt version of the script, properly formatted, in case any
VBS beginners are having issues getting it to run.

Cheers,

Joey Peloquin

material.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that your access is unauthorized, and any review,
dissemination, distribution or copying of this message including any
attachments is strictly prohibited.   If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender and delete the material from any
computer.

Ethical Hacking at InfoSec Institute. Mention this ad and get $720 off any
course! All of our class sizes are guaranteed to be 10 students or less.
We provide Ethical Hacking, Advanced Ethical Hacking, Intrusion Prevention,
and many other technical hands on courses.
Visit us at http://www.infosecinstitute.com/securityfocus to get $720 off
any course!