Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Windows Log and remote Access

From: <getting_out () tele2 it>
Date: 5 Feb 2004 10:55:27 -0000

Like Tom said to me (in pvt), I've searched with google for ntsyslog.
I saw that it's a powerful utility.

Now I've tried to discover if it could be installed on my pc, searching for a value inside the registry (SaberNet) and
by the "services pannel" of Win2k.
I've found nothing that seems to be of the application.

Now without any kind of third part application, is it possible to log access to a win2k computer on a different
(remote) one?

thanks a lot
D.

Ethical Hacking at InfoSec Institute. Mention this ad and get $720 off any
course! All of our class sizes are guaranteed to be 10 students or less.
We provide Ethical Hacking, Advanced Ethical Hacking, Intrusion Prevention,
and many other technical hands on courses.
Visit us at http://www.infosecinstitute.com/securityfocus to get $720 off
any course!