Security Basics mailing list archives

security architecture

From: "Nagy Gergely" <gergely.nagy () is-energy hu>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 09:12:13 +0100

Hi all,

Thanks for all the comments on my previous "security presentation" topic. I
have the following audience: our IT group with 70 employees.
Another issue: do you have any good picture or some drawing about very
general security architecture and how they connect with each other?
I mean: DMZ, Firewall, IDS, routers, VPN etc.

Do you have some ideas?

Gery

Ez a level virusellenorzesen esett at!

This message was checked against viruses!

Free trial: Astaro Security Linux -- firewall with Spam/Virus Protection

Protect your network with the comprehensive security solution that
integrates six applications for ease of use and lower TCO.

Firewall - Virus protection - Spam protection - URL blocking - VPN
- Wireless security.

Download 30-day evaluation at:
http://www.astaro.com/php/contact/securityfocus.php