Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Boilerplate Contracts

From: Mike Sweeney <mikesweeney () packetattack com>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 15:35:13 -0800

http://www.quickforms.com

They offer a selection of forms. Not the cheapest but I used them when I was=
 3,000 miles from my office and needed some forms in a hurry.

Mike Sweeney

Packetattack.com
Network Design and Security
www.packetattack.com

Office (714).637.4235

"QUIS CUSTODIET IPOS CUSTODES"
    WHO SHALL GUARD THE GUARDS

On Tue, 28 Dec 2004 14:45:50 -0500, Matt Stern wrote:
 Hello all:

 I need to put together an "authorization form" for clients, to
 allow us to do things like port scans, penetration testing, etc.

 1. Is there a boilerplate contract out there somewhere that we can
 use as a starting point?
 2. Is there a source for these kind of documents? 3. Anybody have
 particular experience with any language that can either prevent
 litigation, or save your "bacon" in case there is any?

 Thank you all.