Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: DMZ / Firewall rule diagramming

From: "Craig Humphrey" <Craig.Humphrey () chapmantripp com>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 14:01:29 +1300

Just been through some of the online demos for SolSoft Policy Server.
Wicked!  Supports a variety of vendors (I saw Cisco, NetScreen,
CheckPoint, Nortel, Symantec and some Linux [ipchains/iptables/etc])
Security Designer
(http://www.solsoft.com/pages/products/products.php?id=81) seems to be
the starting product, with Policy Server being the on-going
maintainer...

I'm going to see if I can get an Eval copy.

Adam also pointed out that Cisco have their "ConfigMaker"
(http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/cc/pd/nemnsw/cm/index.shtml) but it
looks fairly basic...  But it's a free download!  (And Cisco centric of
course)