Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Logging utility

From: "Kurt" <kurtbuff () spro net>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 12:59:23 -0700

Use Snare for Windows (www.intersectalliance.com), turn up syslogging
for your network equipment, and get a syslog server - I recommend Kiwi,
as it's very good, and very cheap.

Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. Mention this ad and get $545 off
any course! All of our class sizes are guaranteed to be 10 students or less
to facilitate one-on-one interaction with one of our expert instructors.
Attend a course taught by an expert instructor with years of in-the-field
pen testing experience in our state of the art hacking lab. Master the skills
of an Ethical Hacker to better assess the security of your organization.
Visit us at:
http://www.infosecinstitute.com/courses/ethical_hacking_training.html