Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Lotus Notes Security

From: "Ferino Mardo" <RMardo () ALJOMAIHBEV com>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 15:41:56 +0300

In addition, if I recall correctly one can prevent the administrator
from looking at the user's files from the server by removing some
default settings in Domino. But you have to be aware that restoring or
resetting the password would be very difficult. Well at least that's how
I remembered it in R4.

2cents.