Security Basics mailing list archives

[OT] ML about networking for newbie

From: "Di Fresco Marco" <superdif () infinito it>
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2004 15:55:07 +0200

Computer Forensics Training at the InfoSec Institute. All of our class sizes
are guaranteed to be 12 students or less to facilitate one-on-one
interaction with one of our expert instructors. Gain the in-demand skills of
a certified computer examiner, learn to recover trace data left behind by
fraud, theft, and cybercrime perpetrators. Discover the source of computer
crime and abuse so that it never happens again.

http://www.securityfocus.com/sponsor/InfoSecInstitute_security-basics_040817