Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Returned Mails

From: Guru4u Support <support () guru4u co uk>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 07:34:29 +0100

Thanks everyone for your quick replies. You've put my mind at ease that the virus isn't originating from my PC but the next one I get (no doubt later this morning) I will check the headers as recommended.

Thanks again,

Guru

Guru4u Support wrote:

Hi,

This is probably a stupid question but I could do with some confirmation of what I think is happening. I've been receiving a lot of 'return' emails claiming they have been returned as I have a virus. Example below:

A virus was found in a message sent by this
account.