Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Hard Drive keeps filling up

From: "Tony Preston" <tony.preston () acs-inc com>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 11:13:11 -0400

I used to use Zone Alarm (Home free edition) but it was vunerable to an
exploit and they were not
going to fix it.  At that point I switched to Kerio and found I liked it
better and they seem alot more
user friendly (i.e. they don't say "we are only fixing the one you pay
for...").

Just my opinion, I am no expert, but I would check the firewall log
files, they can grow quickly if
some sort of blocked attack is being logged.

Tony Preston
Systems Engineer
Atlantic Sciences and Technology Inc.
A division of L3 Communications Inc.