Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Comcast and IPSec traffic

From: "Dana Smith" <dana_smith () comcast net>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 14:10:19 -0400

Greg --

 I originated one of those posts and will say on Comcast's behalf that the
traffic subsequently started to flow again within a few days. We had already
worked around the IPSEC issue by then but figured I'd pass the info along. I
personally would be willing to pay slightly more for more bandwidth and
consistency. FWIW

DS