Security Basics mailing list archives

Dest Smurf Attack Term

From: "Shankara Narayanan" <ssn () zeeaccess com>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2003 14:40:28 +0530

hi list,

how to control Dest Smurf Attack Term & backdoor/Trojan activ Vampire occur,
all packets are dropping from my router, but how to control further to avoid
it hitting my network, is this the next hit to the world of internet, all
this are eating my upstream.

Thanks in advance for your replies.

Shankar.