Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Windows XP Pro cracker?

From: "Larry Offley" <larry () pcgalore com>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 17:38:01 -0700

For every other admin password on win2k/winxp/winnt and so on

I have used this on XP and w2k many times. Also resets locked out accounts
and so forth. Most current build on the site is from April but works great.
Also on the site is a link to a method to reset AD (active directory)
account as well. Best part it's all free.

Larry Offley
PC Galore