Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Remotely manage Zone Alarm

From: "Aditya" <adityald3 () gmx net>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 17:53:38 +0530

zone alarm log files are just text files which are seperated by commas makes it possible to write a simple perl script
or vc++ program that will do the same for you - the program can check if there is a net connection and  if present just
mail you the log file - all of them or only the entries that u want !

contact me off list if u want me to write such a program - maybe u can use it on all you win32 clients and bulid a
certral server for keeping tabs of what is happening in you enterprise...

Aditya Lalit Deshmukh
Enterprise Security Solutions
aditya () online nailed org