Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: New free security tool download

From: "Meritt James" <meritt_james () bah com>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 12:58:57 -0400

Make a real good hacking tool that way...

Jim

gerald mcmanus wrote:

It would be good if you could run it from one machine
and scan others to find out and change settings if you
have an account on that remote machine.

--- dave kleiman <dave () netmedic net> wrote:
Hey all,

I would like to announce the release off our free
tool,
Securit-e-PortControl. This is a lightened version
of one tool that comes as
part of our Securit-e-Lok tool suite.

It gives you an easy GUI, to manipulate all of your
security settings for
your NIC's in one interface instead of having to
switch back and forth
between NIC'c. It allow you to mask your MAC.  It
list all of the IP
Protocol and Ports, and there function for ease of
use.

It also displays all active connections, via TCP,
UDP  or both. And resolves
all IP's in the Activity window.

The tool is available for download at

http://www.securit-e-doc.com/products/securitelok.asp
Click on free downloads.  There is no form to fill
out, and we will not
collect your e-mail addy's or attempt to send
marketing material to you.

Securit-e-Lok is a complete OS hardening system for
the MSFT OS.

Please feel free to give me your thoughts and
comments on it.

Please send all your comments to me at this e-mail
address not my
Securit-e-Doc address.

Thanks

Chief Information Security Officer
Securit-e-Doc, Inc.
515 N. Flagler Dr. Suite 203
WPB, FL 33401
561.833.2303 x121  Fax: 561.833.0132
http://www.securit-e-doc.com

______________________
Dave Kleiman
dave () netmedic net
www.netmedic.net

"High achievement always takes place in the
framework of high expectation."
Jack Kinder

Confidentiality: The information contained in this
e-mail message and
attached files are confidential and intended only
for the use of the
individual or entity named above.  If the reader of
the message is not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination,
distribution, or copying of this e-mail message is
prohibited.  If you have
received this e-mail message in error, please
immediately notify us by
replying to the sender or by telephone and delete
the message(s) and all
attachments.

Privacy Notice:  This e-mail comes from a Monitored
E-mail system; users
have no explicit or implicit expectation of privacy.
 Any or all E-mails and
all files sent through this system may be
intercepted, monitored, recorded,
copied, audited, inspected, and disclosed to
authorized site, and law
enforcement personnel, as well as authorized
officials of other agencies.
By using this e-mail system, the user consents to
such interception,
monitoring, recording, copying, auditing,
inspection, and disclosure at the
discretion of authorized site personnel.

Employer Liability: Our Company accepts no liability
for the information
contained in this e-mail or for the consequences of
any action taken based
on the information provided, unless that information
is subsequently
confirmed in writing.  The information contained
herein does not necessarily
express the opinion or position of the Company and
cannot be attributed to
or made binding upon the Company.