Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Folder level Security

From: "thalm" <thalm () netcabo pt>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 16:51:23 -0000

Just one question.
When you say "view the files only" you mean:

a) View the list of files in the folder ?
or
b) View the list of files and the contents of each file in the folder ?

Have not verified yet, but:
In (a) case you can give [directory] access to list the folder and remove all [file] access to the files.
In (b) case I believe there is no way of doing that, since you can copy the file's contents to the clipboard and paste
it in another file in another location.

Tiago Halm