Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: about policy, standars ...

From: "Ganesharatnam C" <ganesh () silicon net my>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 09:27:03 -0700

Robert,

You are trying to come out with a security policy. ghheeshh... Try the
standards to work with, if I am not mistaken, ISO17799, BSI-bs7799 are good
security standard practice but they cover a wide range of factors.

A good start would be to look at CISSP, has a few domains, buy a book and
you can start developing areas to be covered and so fourth.

Thanks
Ganesh C