Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: question about Microsoft vpn or alternatives

From: "Gregory M. Brown" <gbrown () alvalearning com>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 13:29:36 -0600

Be sure to verify that within the properties of the VPN connectoid that
the client for microsoft networks is there.  This error is indicative of
that piece missing.  I'm assuming you have only one user that is having
issues.  If only one user is having a problem, you can also check to
insure that he has dial in permission via AD or User Mangler in NT4.
gb