Security Basics mailing list archives

IRC Statistics

From: Nicholas Hunt <Nick_Hunt () MascoHQ com>
Date: 5 Nov 2003 19:25:56 -0000

Hello all

I was wondering if anyone new of a good source to find statistics on the number of viruses / trojans that travel
through, or utilize IRC and IM technology.  Preferably I would like to find something that has it broken down by year
so that I can do some trending, but just the data would be good and I can do the trending myself if need-be.  If anyone
could let me know I would appreciate it.

Thanks
Nick

Forum Systems PRESIDIO: PGP / XML GATEWAY APPLIANCE
The Presidio integrates PGP data encryption and XML Web Services security to
simplify the management and deployment of PGP and reduce overall PGP costs
by up to 80%.
FREE WHITEPAPER & 30 Day Trial -
http://www.securityfocus.com/sponsor/ForumSystems_security-basics_031027