Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: filter ssl traffic

From: "Keith Chng " <blaxes () hotpop com>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 13:55:27 +0800

Hi Zidanm

I believe that what you are looking for is this product by Microdasys called
SCIP Proxy.

It does proxying of SSL traffic for you allowing you to pass the traffic
through a url and antivirus traffic.

I am not too sure about the the usage of this product infringes any privacy
act. But I suppose that you would have security policies in your company
informing users that all interne traffic would be inspected regardless of
SSL or not.

Hope that this is helpful.