Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Firewall Switch

From: "Richard Rees" <richard.rees () ins com>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 12:34:40 -0600

Information Security Magazine recently did a article comparing checkpoint on
nokia to iptables and freeswan.  The summary of the article is:  No.  They
still aren't ready for enterprise class.  If you go to their archives you
should be able to dig it up.

Richard Rees, CISSP
Principal Consultant, International Network Services
Voice:  847.756.4072
Mobile:  847.650.0335
Email:   richard.rees () ins com
"The consultants that go to eleven"