Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: ISA server

From: Greg Owens <greg.l.owens () verizon net>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 13:39:12 -0500

I do not like it.  I do not understand how anyone can use Microsoft as a security solution.  Norton and MacAfee have
made billions off Microsoft attacks, yet people still want to use it as a Security Solution.  People sit home and find
ways to hack it, yet people still want to use it as a Security Solution.  I do not understand.