Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Linux for newbies -- OFF TOPIC

From: Kelly Martin <kel () securityfocus com>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 16:45:46 -0700 (MST)

All list members:

I'm afraid this thread has become off-topic, as most of the replies have
nothing to do with security. If you're able to veer your response back to
the most *secure* Linux distro, which would be interesting and relevant,
I'll approve your post...  otherwise it will get sent back to you for
being off-topic. Regards,

-- Kelly Martin SecurityFocus kel () securityfocus com +001-403-261-5468
-- moderator of Security-Basics () securityfocus com

Forum Systems PRESIDIO: PGP / XML GATEWAY APPLIANCE
The Presidio integrates PGP data encryption and XML Web Services security to
simplify the management and deployment of PGP and reduce overall PGP costs
by up to 80%.
FREE WHITEPAPER & 30 Day Trial -
http://www.securityfocus.com/sponsor/ForumSystems_security-basics_031027