Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Linux Firewall/LoadBalancer

From: "Mike" <mike () superiorholidayadventures ca>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 13:57:40 -0500

I think any simple bash script should be able to accomplish this.  Check
out:

http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/onlamp/2003/04/03/linuxhacks.html

It's not exactly as you need, but it's a good starting point.

You could also look at link aggregation:
http://linux-ip.net/html/ether-bonding.html

And be sure to read up on http://www.linux-ha.org/

Mike Fetherston