Security Basics mailing list archives

wireless policies

From: netethix () iprimus com au
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 22:44:56 +0000

Hi people of the planet earth,

I'm in the process of assisting in the creation of a wireless policy for
a large company. I'm interested in hearing people's experiences in a) putting
together an effective wireless policy and b) how they have gone about securely
implementing a wireless solution. It's a broad topic - and so answers can
be as broad or specific as you like.

If I get enough responses I will provide a summary back to the list.

Cheers,

Netethix.

Forum Systems PRESIDIO: PGP / XML GATEWAY APPLIANCE
The Presidio integrates PGP data encryption and XML Web Services security to
simplify the management and deployment of PGP and reduce overall PGP costs
by up to 80%.
FREE WHITEPAPER & 30 Day Trial -
http://www.securityfocus.com/sponsor/ForumSystems_security-basics_031027