Security Basics mailing list archives

Teleworking

From: "David Lanagan" <DLanagan () sterlinginsurancegroup com>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 10:39:44 +0000

I'm about to embark on a teleworking project and would like to ask you guys the following...

I was going to be using Cisco-based 3des VPNs out to clients who will use the vpn client s/w loaded on their machines,
an adsl connection and citrix for a remote desktop.

I was going to employ a securID or similar box to provide additional security.

Could anyone out there recommend any other options?  I want the connection to be very secure and allow for a concurrent
usage of up to 50 clients coming in at any one time.

Your help will be much appreciated...

Regards,

Dave.

Dave Lanagan
Lead  - Infrastructure Development
Tel: 020 8334 1548
Fax: 020 8948 0161
Mail: dlanagan () sterlinginsurancegroup com

and/or privileged material.  Any review, retransmission,
dissemination or other use of, or taking of anyaction in reliance
upon, this information by persons or entities other than the
intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error,
please contact the sender and delete the material from any
computer.  The views expressed in this message do not necessarily
reflect those of Sterling Insurance Group Ltd or any of its
subsidiary companies.

Forum Systems PRESIDIO: PGP / XML GATEWAY APPLIANCE
The Presidio integrates PGP data encryption and XML Web Services security to
simplify the management and deployment of PGP and reduce overall PGP costs
by up to 80%.
FREE WHITEPAPER & 30 Day Trial -
http://www.securityfocus.com/sponsor/ForumSystems_security-basics_031027