Security Basics mailing list archives

LAN<->Servers firewall

From: "Dan Duplito" <danduplito () techie com>
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2003 10:46:58 +0800

hi. just wondering what you guys would recommend for a firewall between a LAN (1500+ users behind it) and the
production/internal servers. a CISCO PIX box is already used for the DMZ, and we're thinking of using the same type for
the internal server firewall as well. (don't ask, but *nix boxes are out of our option list :( )

your inputs are appreciated.

thanks and regards,
dan

Forum Systems PRESIDIO: PGP / XML GATEWAY APPLIANCE
The Presidio integrates PGP data encryption and XML Web Services security to
simplify the management and deployment of PGP and reduce overall PGP costs
by up to 80%.
FREE WHITEPAPER & 30 Day Trial -
http://www.securityfocus.com/sponsor/ForumSystems_security-basics_031027