Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: NTP recommedations

From: "Dan Fiorito" <danf () voyantinc com>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 08:45:06 -0500

Why not just set it up on your existing server or servers and only let the traffic on port 123 out!  do not let any
connection inbound to this server on any other port than is needed. People will not query your server from outside so
deny it.  Allow Lan to query port 123 to dmz in firewall so clients on the inside can get correct time.