Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: WLAN AUDITING [SANS Institute webcast slides...]

From: Sigmon Cheri Y GS-09 DLIELC/LETA <Cheri.Sigmon () LACKLAND AF MIL>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 14:39:14 -0600

Hello, Akash et al:

I saved the "slides" of a recent webcast on this specific topic from
the SANS Institute. Perhaps you're interested in reviewing those for
an overview or educational purposes? It is a large file (419 KB), so
with respect for others who may or may not have access to a broadband
'net connection, I won't post it to the entire list. Just let me know
if you want the .pdf file, and I'll forward that to you individually.

(I have no commercial or any other affiliation w/ the SANS org...).

V/R,
Cheri

mailto:Cheri.Sigmon () lackland af mil?subject=WLANWebCastSlides&Body=SendWLAN_
pdf