Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Questions concerning computer forensics

From: Brian Rogalski <brianr () totalcomsolutions com>
Date: 25 Jun 2003 17:27:29 -0400

Thanks Dave,

I also benefited from this

Brian

On Tue, 2003-06-24 at 23:15, dave klimen wrote:
Joe,

Here are some links... since you seem to like Linux you should definitely
like the first one it makes a bootable Linux OS CD for with forensic tools
on it.

http://fire.dmzs.com/

http://www.digital-detective.co.uk/intro.asp

http://forensics.org/

http://forensics.org/

http://www.ioce.org/

http://www.securityfocus.com/infocus/1653

Happy reading,

Dave Kleiman
dave () netmedic net
www.netmedic.net

"High achievement always takes place in the framework of high expectation."
Jack Kinder