Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: MS Service Packs

From: "frank" <fbedolla () cotopaxi com mx>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 14:03:05 -0500

you can find info about fixes in the Service pack 3 here
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;q260910

list of fixes
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;320853

also information about postSP3 fixes too
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=%2fsupport%2fServicePacks%2fWindows%2f2000%2fPost-SP3_Hotfixes.asp

when you install the SP3 you have all the SP2 fixes installed

about install the SP3 and another fixes
first install SP3, reboot
then download all postSP3 fixes to a folder in you computer then read this
"How to Install Multiple Windows Updates or Hotfixes with Only One Reboot"
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;296861

Francisco Bedolla Ramirez