Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Security training Teaching material

From: "Andrew Pretzl" <arp () norlight com>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 16:27:14 -0500

The www.cccure.org website run by Clement Dupuis is an excellent source of
information for studying for the CISSP exam. I would also recommend the
CISSP Prep guide and the All in One Exam guide.
AP
=============================
Andrew Pretzl - CISSP
Network Engineer
Norlight Telecommunications
http://www.norlight.com
=============================
"The opinions expressed here are my own and do not necessarily represent
those of Norlight Telecommunications".

                      security@rexwire.

                      com                      To:       security-basics () securityfocus com

                                               cc:       (bcc: Andrew Pretzl/Norlight)

                      05/30/2003 11:33         Fax to:

                      AM                       Subject:  Security training Teaching material

I have been looking for the source of security training teaching material.
was looking for teaching material in all fields of security including
forensics, basic security, CISSP readiness etc.

A point in the right direction will be very helpful.

SKP