Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: How to obtain a yahoo username off a computer

From: Ben Schorr <bms () hawaiilawyer com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 10:04:15 -1000

In my opinion this is a perfectly appropriate question for the list.  It got
me (and probably a lot of others) thinking about how an unscrupulous user
might try to crack our security.  Not that we're big Yahoo! users but a lot
of the tricks mentioned would work for other things as well.

It's been very thought-provoking.

My $.02.  Keep the change.

-Ben-
Ben M. Schorr, MVP-OneNote, CNA, MCPx4