Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: email security issue

From: "KoRe MeLtDoWn" <koremeltdown () hotmail com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 19:18:30 +0000

Hi there Alexx,
Is your website hosted with a professional web hosting company? If so, then it might be an idea to call the webmaster of that host, or the server admin and notify him of the situation - they should be able to see there is some spamming going on, which is highly unusual for that account via the logs on the server itself - request him to change the password for you, and you should be able to get it done.
That is probibly the easiest way to solve your problem. Good luck :)

Kindest of regards,

Hamish Stanaway

Absolute Web Hosting / -= KoRe WoRkS =- Internet Security
Owner/Operator
Auckland
New Zealand

http://webhosting.net.nz/